|Selected Media Citations
- Grandparents race to the rescue of college funds
Jerry Cannizzaro on how grandparents are helping with their grandkids' college education
(Reuters, May 19, 2013)
- Gay couples weigh financial options that accompany marriage
Jerry Cannizzaro on how federal benefits can impact financial planning
(Washington Post, October 18, 2013)
- Roth TSP - Part II (“For Your Benefit” radio show)
(Federal News Radio 1500 AM , March 12, 2012)
- L-fund risks and rewards (“Your Turn” radio show)
(Federal News Radio 1500 AM, August 31, 2010)
- Yes, You Can Save for College!
(Parents Magazine, June 2010)
- The Game Plan: How some Americans are saving for retirement—and what financial advisers think of those strategies
- (Wall Street Journal, June 14, 2010)
- Be Tough if Adult Children Come Back Home
(Wall Street Journal, July 12, 2009)
- Risky Business:
Can Personal Financial Advisors be blamed for the downturn?
(Northern Virginia Magazine, April 2009)
- Retiring from Science: How to plan a smooth career exit in a crumbling economy.
(The Scientist, February 1, 2009)
- Retirement: Are you ready for 100?
(CNN Money, January 6, 2006)
- Retirement becomes an ever-evolving challenge: Health costs, living longer, investments affect plans
(Baltimore Sun, September 5, 2004)
- Treasury To Stop Issuing Hh Bonds By Midyear
(Baltimore Sun, January 24, 2004)
- Quirky HH bond's days are numbered: Here's what to do
(Baltimore Sun, January 18, 2004)